The Long Paws Comfort Traffic Leash is a short padded lead designed for tethering dogs in the car or for close control in risky situations.
The Traffic Leash is a short lead that allows you to safely tether your dog while in the car. Simply slip the safety belt through the traffic leash handle (and fasten the safety belt). Then clip the lead to your dog's car harness, and your dog is securely attached to the seat. You are also complying with the legal requirement of dogs needing to be secure when in a vehicle.
The Traffic Lead is also designed to keep dogs under close control. The leash comprises a strong handle, a stronger clip, and no leeway in the middle. This lets you keep those heavy pullers under control, and also keep a tight rein on boisterous pups, especially when walking in confined and risky environments.
The traffic leash has a padded handle to keep you comfortable and protect your hands while the daily jostle is on, and has the Long Paws latching karabiner-style clip to keep your dog securely attached. The karabiner styled clip makes the leash easy to attach and release.
The leash has reflective strips making you and your dog highly visible while walking in low light.
- A strong a secure leash for the car, with a locking clip for extra safety
- A short handle for control in tight traffic
- Padded handle for comfort
- Locking karabiner-style clip
- Swivel action to avoid twisting
- Safety latch to prevent accidental run-aways
- Easy on karabiner style clip
- Reflective: 3M Scotchlight material for visibility in low light
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE against material and construction defects
30cm / 12in
Black with Orange Piping
£17.00Multi Function Rope Trainin...
ONLINE SHOPPING DELIVERY CHARGES
The shipping charges below will be charged during checkout:
UK Delivery (spend over £20)
2nd Class Mail
UK Delivery (spend below £20)
2-3 Days Typically
3-14 Days Typically
Other International Delivery
7-12 Days Typically
Any other questions or concerns
If you have any other questions about our returns policy, feel free to contact us.