Measuring for your dog for a Collar & Harness:
- Ensure your dog is standing still.
- Measure using a fabric tape measure or string
- For the harness
- Measure the chest immediately behind the forelegs and immediately in front.
- Both sizes should fit within the adjustable range.
- For the Collar
- Measure the neck line at the base of the neck.
- You should then be able to fit 1 to 2 fingers inside the collar, for your dog to be comfortable.
|To Fit Dog's Neck Size||Collar Width||Collar Strength|
|XS||23-32cm / 9-11.5in||1.5 cm / 0.6 in||70kg|
|S||28-42cm / 11-16in||1.5 cm / 0.6 in||119kg|
|M||34-52cm / 14-19in||2.0 cm / 0.8 in||224kg|
|L||42-62cm / 15.5-23 in||2.5 cm / 1.0 in||287kg|
|To Fit Dogs with Chest Size||Dogs up to||Harness Strength|
|XS||31-37 cm / 12.5-15in||5kg||70kg|
|S||38-56 cm / 15-22.5in||17kg||119kg|
|M||42-65 cm / 17-26in||32kg||224kg|
|L||58-78 cm / 23-31in||41kg||287kg|
Note: If your dog's neck size overlaps two sizes, then unless you expect your dog to continue growing, the smaller of the two sizes is probably the better choice for your dog.If your dog's head, neck, and body are all approximately the same size (i.e. as with Pugs and similar breeds), a step-in harnesses is not suitable for your dog.